1. Who we are
Our website address is https://webqda.net/.
2. Responsible for data processing
Ludomedia, Unipessoal Lda., headquartered at Rua Centro Vidreiro 405, Bustelo – São Roque, 3720-626 Oliveira de Azeméis, Aveiro – Portugal and Tax nr. 507071778.
Ludomedia, Unipessoal Lda. is committed to complying with the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR), ensuring the protection of personal data, in order to preserve the relationship of trust that compromises it with the visitor / customer.
This document informs you about the personal data we collect, how we treat it and for what purpose, with whom we share it, what is the retention period or criteria we apply, as well as the different ways to contact us to know and exercise your rights.
4. What data is collected and for what purpose?
Ludomedia collects different categories of data:
- Personal information when it is voluntarily provided by the customer or user when purchasing licenses, registering for training or events, filling out forms, or subscribing to the newsletter;
- Anonymous information, when the visitor consults the website webqda.net, whose purpose is to improve the experience and navigation in our digital media (Cookies Policy).
All data collected is processed automatically, encrypted, saved and managed with advanced security mechanisms.
4.1 Personal Data
When a user registers at webqda.net they are asked for their name, email address and password. Registration is necessary so that the user can complete the process of purchasing a product or sign up for events, to subscribe to newsletters, make comments and have access to other online features available at webqda.net.
When a user buys a product or registers for an event at webqda.net, they are asked for a set of data to process the sale, the shipment (physical or digital) and the respective billing: name, surname, address, postal code, country, telephone number, and tax identification number.
When a user fills out a contact form at webqda.net, they are asked for their name and email, so that the request can be processed.
When the user gives authorization for this purpose, the email is collected to send periodic newsletters with news, publications, promotions, and other information related to webQDA products and events. At any time, you can stop receiving these messages, by canceling the sending of digital newsletters, or sending an email to [email protected]
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help to find out how). We remind you that the deactivation of cookies will affect the full functioning of this website, by disabling certain functionalities and features. For this reason, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, some cookies will be set up to store your session information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your session will persist for two weeks. Upon logging out, login cookies will be removed.
Cookies related to sending email newsletters
This site allows you to subscribe to our newsletter or email and cookies can be used to remember whether the user is already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered/non-registered users.
Orders processing related cookies
This website includes e-commerce or payments and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When the user sends data using a form, such as those found on the contact pages or in the comment fields, cookies can be configured to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
If you leave a comment on our website, you can choose to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. This allows you not to have to fill in your data again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. When the user leaves comments on the site, the data present in the comments form, as well as the IP address and the user agent of the browser, are saved to help with the detection of spam.
Cookies related to site preferences
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how the site runs when the user uses it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page.
Third Party Cookies
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example videos, images, references, etc.). The embedded content of other sites behaves as if the user visits them.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the Web, to help us understand how the user uses the site and how we can improve their experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time the user spends on the website and the pages visited so that we can continue to produce relevant content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this website so that we can continue to produce relevant content. These cookies can track items such as the time the user spends on the website or the pages visited, which helps us to understand how we can improve the browsing and usage experience.
5. Sharing and disclosure of personal data
In order to be able to provide the services object of the webqda.net website, Ludomedia will transfer your personal data to other entities, which will treat them, for the following purposes:
- Payment management and processing activities, when applicable;
- Provision of subcontracted services, namely within the scope of event management;
- Compliance with legal obligations, when applicable.
6. Retention of personal data
If you leave a comment, that content and its metadata are saved indefinitely. This is done so that it is possible to automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments, instead of placing them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our site, we store the personal information provided in their user profiles. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception that they cannot change their username). Site administrators can also view and edit this information.
Your personal data will be kept for the duration of your relationship with Ludomedia. If it is terminated, we will proceed with the deletion of your personal data, provided that any obligation between the parties is completed.
7. Storage and security of personal data
In order to guarantee the security of the user’s data, we treat the information you have provided to us in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with our internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures, which are updated periodically according to needs and in accordance with the legally provided terms and conditions.
Ludomedia implements the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided by the user, in order to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access to this information, taking into account the state technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The collection and processing of data is carried out in a secure way, through a Secure Server (SSL) that encrypts them (transforms them into a code). The user will be able to verify that their browser is secure if the lock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
With regard to the processing of personal data, Ludomedia undertakes to:
- Store them in accordance with legally required measures, of a technical and organizational nature, which guarantee their safety, thus avoiding alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of technology at all times, the nature of data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the purposes defined in the object of the website webqda.net;
- Make sure that the data are processed only by workers whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, being obliged to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If there is a possibility that the information may be disclosed to third parties, they should be obliged to maintain due confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
Despite Ludomedia proceeding with the collection and processing of data in a safe way, in order to prevent its loss or manipulation, we warn that the collection in an open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, with the risk of being intercepted and used by unauthorized third parties.
Ludomedia rejects any and all liability arising from the improper use of the personal account by third parties, as a result of the sharing of access data by the user.
8. What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can ask to receive an export file with the personal data stored about you, including any personal data you have specified. You can also request that the saved data be deleted. This does not include any personal data that is required to be kept for administrative, legal or security purposes.
When we process your personal data based on your consent, the user has the right to revoke that consent at any time. Under the terms of the data protection legislation in place, you can exercise the revocation of consent, as well as the rights of access, rectification, suppression, restriction, opposition, and portability, by sending us an email to [email protected] or letter addressed to Ludomedia, Unipessoal Lda. – Rua Centro Vidreiro, 405, Bustelo – São Roque, 3720-626 Oliveira de Azeméis, Aveiro – Portugal.
To talk to us or complain about the use of your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending us an email to [email protected]
If you believe that your personal data rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.